Online Order Processing
Orders placed online are processed within 2-3 business days of purchase. You will be notified by email if there are any unexpected delays in processing.
All orders are shipped to the address provided by the customer. Assembly is not responsible for delays or the replacement of lost orders submitted with incorrect delivery information. Once an order has left our shop, Assembly is not responsible for any damaged, lost, delayed, or stolen packages while in transit by the carrier. We do not offer refunds on lost packages.
Assembly utilizes USPS to ship all online orders. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email.
In-Store / Curbside Pickup
Free in-store or curbside pickup is available for all online orders.
In-store/curbside pickup is available at checkout. You may choose your option in a couple ways:
- Select the "Pick up" option at checkout, or
- Select "In-Store / Curbside Pickup During Business Hours" option under Shipping
- Orders can be picked up at anytime during our normal business or in-store hours
- Pull up in front of the shop
- Call 715-544-1755 and state your name and that you've arrived for Curbside Pickup
- An Assembly sales associate will deliver your order to your car