As of May 11, 2020, the state of Wisconsin has ruled to allow standalone retail shops like Assembly to return to business with specific restrictions and guidance. Assembly Shop has chosen to take a conservative approach to re-opening and will adhere to the following guidelines. To see more of the current order, click HERE.
- Staff will be provided with face coverings and will wear one during all customer interactions
- Gloves may be used by our staff when handling clothing being tried on by customers, operations at our cashwrap, handling of customer payment, cleaning/sanitation, etc.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided to customers upon entry of the shop
- We encourage all customers to wear face coverings when they are in-store
- We will only be able to accept credit card payments and will utilize a "self-service" credit card terminal for all credit card payments
- No cash or checks can be accepted at this time
- All clothing will be steamed after being tried on by customers
- No more than 2 customers will be allowed in the shop at a time. We ask customers maintain Social Distancing within the shop.
Assembly Shop will maintain our website and continue to offer Curbside Pickup for all orders. Simply select Curbside Pickup at checkout. This service is free of charge.
As of Wednesday, March 18th, Assembly Shop will temporarily close our storefront until further notice in an effort to keep our team, our customers and our community safe. We feel it is our social responsibility to respond to this national crisis in a thoughtful way.
In an effort to remain operational while closing our storefront, we are now offering online shopping via our website. All items sold in-store are now available for purchase online. In accordance with Wisconsin Safer-At-Home recommendations, we process all online orders in a safe and clean manner with minimal contact between team members or third party carriers.
As always, we maintain a regular cleaning schedule of our storefront including all customer and employee contact surfaces. We will continue to practice Safer-At-Home recommendations such as limiting the number of guests inside our storefront until all restrictions are lifted. We are committed to keeping our team and our community safe while continuing to offer a vibrant shopping environment to downtown Stevens Point.